Thursday, March 15, 2012

April Showers Contest!!!

Okay, so I have a few blogs I want to write, but I've been especially busy with my family this last week, and I just can't apologize for that - I love that we're getting time together! However, I put a poll on my facebook page to see what theme everyone would want for a makeup contest, and "April Showers" won - barely! So I'm doing an April Showers Makeup Contest 


The rules are all listed here on my facebook. I'm soooo excited to have Lucky 107 Cosmetics and Dawn Eyes Cosmetics sponsoring prizes, and I'm hoping to get out to the store soon to get some more prizes :) But most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful makeup designs everyone will create!

Coming soon, I have swatches of two different sets of products as well as a "how to" I want to post, but this weekend is BUSY for me. Maybe next week? Stay tuned!  Is there anything you'd like to see from me? Or any prizes that would give you that extra "nudge" to participate in my makeup contest??

~The Painted Nymph