Monday, July 23, 2012

My Lucky Black Cat - VIE Pictorial

So, like I mentioned in my last post, I hate the sound of my own voice and don't want to make video tutorials, so I decided to give a whirl at pictorials! This one is set up different, I'm trying to figure out the best way to set it up. Anywho... Did this one with all Virus Insanity again!




So, first I applied the Crazy Primer with a concealer brush to entire lid, including inner corner/tear duct and lower lash line.
I used a fluffy angled brush to apply Simple Highlight to my brow bone, blended down toward my crease, and my inner corner/tear duct.
Using a small rounded brush, I applied Bad Luck to the inner 2/3 of my upper lid, and inner 1/3 of my lower lash line, blending it lightly into the simple highlight.
Using the same rounded brush, I applied Black Cat to the outer 1/3 of my upper lid, dragging it across the top toward the nose, then drug it down under the lower lash line, blending it into Bad Luck on the top and bottom.
Apply a small amount of 13 where Black Cat and Simple Highlight meet, and under Black Cat on the outer corner of the lower lash line. Blend.
Apply liquid liner to top lash line, curl lashes and apply black mascara. Voila!


As always, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Let me know what you think of this set up for a pictorial or what you look for in one. And don't forget to stop by my facebook page!


~ Painted Nymph