Monday, July 23, 2012

Amber Sands - Mary Kay Pictorial

Yet another pictorial.... sick of me yet? lol


I have a good friend who sells Mary Kay and I told her I would do a couple pictorials for her, as well. Unfortunately, I own a lot of retired colors and no new ones. lol But this is one I put together with the colors I have that aren't discontinued! It wasn't too bright, but still had a pop of color. I think Azure is one of my favorite colors ever! This has her website URL on it, because I made it for her facebook page.








So... I applied a primer (not pictured) b/c I always do, then I applied Moonstone to the brow bone, blended down toward the crease, and inner corner/tear duct with a fluffy angled brush.
Then applied Amber Blaze to the entire lid and blended it up into Moonstone with a small rounded brush.
With the same small rounded brush, I then applied Chocolate Kiss in the outer V and into the crease, blending up softly.
Using a flat angled brush, I applied Azure under lower lash line and blended softly into Moonstone in the tear duct.
Add liquid liner to the top lash line, curl lashes, and add mascara. Voila


As always, constructive criticism is welcomed. I'm no professional, but this is something I love and enjoy. Let me know what you think! And stop by my facebook page to say hi!


~ Painted Nymph