Tuesday, April 3, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible #308

I went to Target to get some Annie's Homegrown crackers for my kids (they love their bunny crackers!) and I had to check out the makeup... I love ELF products, and I usually check to see if they have anything new or eyecatching to pick up. But I also decided to check out some of the red lipsticks, since those are my new obsession. I found a gorgeous shade I just HAD to try - it was by L'Oreal and I thought the color would be the best fit for me (so hard to find a good red lip color!) It was L'Oreal Infallible Lip Color in #308 "Target Red" so I picked it up.


 Please ignore my giant smudged thumbprint I failed to wipe off!





It has a slanted tip with L'Oreal Paris imprinted on the front of the lipstick, and it is a super smooth formula that looked semi-glossy on my hand.





Once I got it on my lips, however, it was more of a satiny finish... You can't really see, but when I removed it, I noticed a lot of beautiful red glitter in the same color as the lipstick. It went on easy, and I didn't have to swipe it a million times to get a good color. In fact, it hardly took more than one swipe for full coverage and pigmentation. It comes off easily when eating or drinking, but otherwise, it stays on and is not drying at ALL which was surprising to me! I wore it for about 4 hours and my lips actually felt very hydrated. When I talked, it didn't wear off or make my lips feel flaky. I'm so excited I grabbed this color, and considering buying a couple other L'Oreal Infallible Lip colors next time I have some money!


What is your opinion of this color? Do you think it's a good red for me? Do you own any L'Oreal Infallible Lip COlors? Which colors, and do you like them? Talk to me <3


~Painted Nymph



DISCLAIMER:
All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and I have not been compensated in any way.